Preventing a Fungal Nail Infection
There are practical steps you can take to prevent fungal nail infections from spreading or returning.
Tips for preventing fungal nail infections
- Keep your feet clean and dry, and always dry between your toes.
- Don’t share your personal items like towels and sports clothes.
- Wear jandals around swimming pools and public showers.
- Ensure tools at your nail salon are properly cleaned and sterilised
- Add Canesten Hygiene Laundry Rinse to your laundry to eliminate fungi and stop the cycle of reinfection.