Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set
Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set is a 2-phase treatment for fungal nail infections.
Phase One: Weeks 1-3
Soften the infected part of the nail by applying Canesten Urea Ointment then gently remove with plastic scraper.
- Soak the affected nail in warm water for 10mins. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply Urea Ointment to the infected part of the nail.
- Cover affected nail(s) with a plaster. Leave on for 24hrs
- Remove the plaster and soak for 10min in warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Use the scraper to gently scrape away only the infected parts of the nail.
Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks or until no more of the infected parts of the nail can be removed.
How to use
Phase Two: Weeks 4-7
Repeat this process daily for 28 days.
How to use
Contains urea ointment, Canesten Bifonazole Anti-fungal Cream, plasters and a scraper. Not for use without medical advice if more than 3 nails are infected, if the infection starts at the cuticle or if more than half of the nail is infected. Not for use on children without medical advice.