Preventing Athlete's Foot
Remember when your mum told you to wear jandals around the pool and in the public showers? Turns out she was right.
Athlete's Foot is highly contagious and is easily spread. It is most commonly picked up by walking on contaminated surfaces.
Tips for preventing athlete's foot:
- Keep your feet clean and dry, especially between your toes.
- Wash your hands after applying treatment to prevent the infection from spreading to other areas.
- Wear shoes that let your feet breathe. This reduces moisture.
- Wear cotton socks and change them twice a day in summer.
- Allow your shoes to air for at least 24 hours before putting them back on.
- Wear jandals in public pools, locker rooms and showers.
- Add Canesten Hygiene Laundry Rinse to your laundry to eliminate fungi and stop the cycle of reinfection