The fungi that cause ringworm are very common, so it can be hard to avoid. Even though ringworm is contagious and easily spread, there are simple precautions you can take:
Tips for preventing ringworm
- Wash clothes regularly
- Shower after participating in contact sports. Dry thoroughly after showering.
- Wash your hands often, especially after touching animals
- Avoid sharing towels, bedding or clothes with anyone who has ringworm.
- If you think your pet has ringworm, take it to the vet to be treated.
- Add Canesten Hygiene Laundry Rinse to your laundry to eliminate fungi