Treating Athlete’s Foot
Early treatment is crucial and can stop the infection before it spreads to another part of the body.
In the same way that you would finish a course of antibiotics, it is important that you finish the entire course of athlete's foot treatment. Your symptoms may disappear within a few days but you need to keep treating for the specified time to ensure you have cleared the underlying infection.
Dual Action Treatment
- Canesten Plus Clotrimazole & Hydrocortisone Cream 30g
For athlete’s foot that’s itchy and inflamed try a combined approach of an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal cream. Apply twice a day for no more than 7 days, followed by an anti-fungal only cream for 14 days such as Canesten Clotrimazole.
- Canesten Clotrimazole Anti-fungal Cream 20g
- Canesten Clotrimazole Athlete's Foot Cream 50g
Clotrimazole cream treats a range of fungal infections like athlete’s foot, so you don’t have to worry about what type of fungal infection you have.
- Canesten Once Daily Bifonazole Athlete’s Foot Cream 20g
Bifonazole cream is a convenient broad spectrum anti-fungal.
- Canesten Clotrimazole Topical Anti-fungal Solution 20ml
This liquid treats a broad range of fungal infections including athlete’s foot. Best for hairy skin areas.